[UPDATED: Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 9:03:32 PM]
Well, I spent some time this afternoon upgrading my version of BlogCFC. This was a bit of a task, because I had fixed a number of issues I've come across in the past few years. However, Beyond Compare 3 made this task relatively painless—a bit time consuming, but painless. I was able to merge my version to BlogCFC v5.9.004 in just a couple of hours.
I really need to send Raymond my lastest merge since it does address a number of issues—a couple with the Administration section (regarding enclosures/images and I added a "Comments" tab to the "Entry Editor" pages) and a number of issues with the XML-RPC code (which seems to be pretty rock solid now—even allowing for editing of saved, but not published entries.)
Anyway, if you notice any problems with comments or any errors in general, please let me know.
Comments for this entry have been disabled.