I just noticed that there's a new version of Eric Lawrence's Fiddler HTTP debugging proxy available. This update claims to be critical security update and it's recommended you update immeditately.
For those of you who don't know, Fiddler is a great way tool for monitoring the HTTP traffic on your box. If you're doing any kind of RPC (web services, Flash remoting, AJAX) over HTTP, then this application is a must have.
Here's what's in the new version:
Version 1.1.0 - Released 11/29/05.
- Critical security update
- New View | Stacked Layout option
- Autobreakpoints now ignore images by default.
- Image inspector offers two scaling modes
- Insert key marks current session
- Delete of session autoselects next session
- Prompts to install WinDiff if Session Compare can't find it
- String registry entry "CompareTool" enables custom Compare tool choice
- Autobypass upstream proxy for hostnames "127.0.0.1" and "localhost" (only downside is can't chain instances)
- .NET Framework v2.0 now detected by installer